Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: ASIA CAFE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ASIA CAFE

    now open. if anyone has reviews throw them out here.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    Might be going up there tonight. I'll be sure and give some feedback if I do!
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    I went by there about 6:30 and they were lined out the door. Was the grand opening tonight or was it yesterday?
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    Didn't get to go like I'd planned. I guess it was a good thing, though, going by UT's post!

    I do know that they were open yesterday when we were up that way, though, so yesterday was probably the first day.
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    We saw it was open yesterday... AFTER we had eaten at Little Mexico.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We saw it was open yesterday... AFTER we had eaten at Little Mexico.</div></div>

    LMAO, same thing happened to us! We were thinking, "Hey, maybe it's open!" Sure enough, it wasn't so we just dropped by LM and then went to Wal-Mart for a few things.

    Then, right after we came out, the OPEN sign was lit up nice and bright and there were numerous vehicles outside the place, indicating that it had obviously been opened. The "NOW OPEN!" banner they'd just hung up outside the place was sort of like an extra slap in the face.

    Just our luck. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  7. #7
    Inactive Member luvthosevols's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    Ate lunch there today with a friend and both of us got sick. The food was pretty good, while we were eating it, a little greasy, but about an hour later............ Don't think I will be eating there again, anytime soon.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    Their buffet selection isn't bad and the food was decent (save for the black egg rolls). The grill sucks. They need to offer ginger, garlic, vinegar, oil, soy, etc. The plate I had was tasteless.

    I see they brought in a truckload of asians to staff the place. The two waitresses I dealt with barely spoke or understood english.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TheSkulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    Which is a lot better than dealing with some of the crackheads he had at the last place. You couldn't understand them half the time either so at least look authentic.

    I did like the food and the service the only time I have been, didn't get to try the grill, too long a line. Black pepper chicken was off the chain as usual.
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    Ate there tonight, and the grill was also extremely crowded when I was there. The buffet portion was very good and well worth the money. This is easily the best Asian place to eat at now.
    Officially retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •